Monday, May 6, 2013

Details for Museum Trip Tomorrow

Dear Class,

Just a reminder that tomorrow we're meeting at the Met Museum. Please bring $1 for admission, some paper, and a pencil. For those meeting to travel over together, we will be meeting outside the C Building at 1 pm sharp. We will wait until 1:05, and then leave. We will then meet as a class at the Met on the steps. Look for me. We will enter the Museum at 2 pm. We will buy tickets individually and then walk to the exhibit.

Once we are at the Museum, we will move at our own pace. There is no organized lecture or tour. If you want to buy the audio tour, you can. Otherwise, I will be moving through the exhibition with you, writing about what I see. I expect students to move through the exhibit once or even twice for about an hour. You have the assignment with you, which I handed out last week. You can also see it on the link below.

Assignment and Directions.

The students I'm expecting outside the C building are:

Robert S.
Enid
Ali
Chris
Stacy
Robert C
Judy
Dehlia
Richard

See yal tomorrow,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment