Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Class Agenda 4.23

1. Reading Quiz

2. Announcements.
Class conferences next week
Blog Comments/Blog
Essay One/grades
Museum trip coming up in two weeks
Peer Review next week

3. Essay One
Comments and Letter to professor
Returning to goal of second assignment

Dear Professor,

My writing process for this essay was...I went though this many drafts... I did/didn't go to the Writing Center... Overall, I've found college writing to be... My sense of my strengths is that I... My challenges as a writer include...I spent this many hours writing this essay...

Here is what I understood needed work on from your comments...

These are the things I did to improve my first draft...

I did/did not do the reading for this essay...

I did/did not participate in the Peer Review...If NOT and you didn't attend the Writing Center, say why...

For my second essay, I plan to...

4. May Day - Groups responsible for chapter

5. Writing about passages: developing claims and creating close-readings


No comments:

Post a Comment